Our vision is to facilitate the fundamental right to education for all.
- We recreate the process of Education so that it is available to All without any barriers.
- We strive to promote curiosity, creativity and a mindset ready for life-long learning in co-operative and pro-social environment where learners are free to make mistakes and learn from them.
- We are developing a parallel curriculum or ‘Educational Adventure Maps’ as per unique needs and interests of the learners and providing them avenues and guidance for pursuing the same.
By educating, motivating and empowering children belonging to hitherto neglected sections of the society, we are striving for equality in our society to implement the following:
- Availability of opportunities for education irrespective of caste, race, economic status and gender
- Availability of opportunities to pursue lifestyle/work of their own liking irrespective of caste, race, economic status and gender
- Availability of opportunity to exercise their fundamental rights irrespective of caste, race, economic status and gender
At the same time, we are focusing on moral building through education so as to make the future citizens and leaders accountable. i.e.
- Accountability towards fundamental duties irrespective of caste, race, economic status and gender
- Accountability towards establishment of fairness irrespective of caste, race, economic status and gender
- Accountability towards implementation of equality at grass-root level irrespective of caste, race, economic status and gender
- To give better quality education to each child from all walks of life to make sure no is left out
- Slowly and steadily the aim is to build a network such that each and every eager student there gets a supporting mentor
- To hand hold each child under our care to one day become independent, professional and upstanding citizens who will in turn uplift their own community
- rilling holes in the walls that protect and preserve socio-economic segregation and will be building strong interpersonal relationship with the children and community in general. As the movement evolves, when sufficient percolation is done by years and years of repeated interactions, then ‘walls’ breaks down and then there’s no difference between ‘us’ and ‘them’.
- To understand and creatively address the ground level local problems of the community; cherish, share and highlight success stories of the community and learn lessons from their daily struggles; take quicker strides together towards the dream of equity.
What we are NOT looking for ?
– We are not asking for money from volunteers, although those who wish to can contact us at email@example.com.
– We are not looking for those who see this work as charity that they have to do selflessly towards ‘upliftment’ of ‘underprivileged’ community.
What we are looking for ?
– We are looking for those who resonate naturally with the cause of equity and thus with all self interest and passion pursue it as a form of authentic self-expression and avail this opportunity to be a role model and hone their ground level leadership skills.
– We are looking for those who see the creative aspect of being an educator, open themselves for life-long learning and thus cultivate positive influence, promote collaboration and peer-to-peer bonding among children as well.